"If you look into the past of a successful painter you will find square miles of canvas"
-Charles Hawthorne

Monday, November 2, 2009

October Paintings in Review


At the end of October I managed to complete 50 paintings. I am halfway to my goal of 100. If I continue at the same rate I should be done by the end of November. I am traveling to South Carolina to attend a mentoring workshop with Stan Sperlak so I may not meet my goal this month but I know I will come home energized and filled with even more ideas. I still have this week to paint so come back soon  to see what I come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to read how and what you use to get certain effects. Don´t these all look gorgeous next to each other. wow!!!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I wish I had a good spot to pin them all up on a wall!

    ReplyDelete